A Christmas Red For Non-Red Lovers



I love Christmas and everything about it but I find red lipstick really hard to wear. I always feel like I have too much makeup on when I wear a red lip and I can feel quite self conscious. Matte lips are hard for me to wear because they are so drying. But I have found a new way to wear a winter red that is so much easier to wear : Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker in Plum Jam.
 
This is a creamy, glossy, slightly pigmented lip gloss that you can move up and down the tube by using a turning motion at the bottom. I specifically like the colour plum jam because you can either wear it as a natural wash of colour or you can build it up to a deeper shade of red that is more pigmented. It sits so comfortably on the lips and is really wearable for all day. Especially for eating around Christmas, it is great as you don't have to worry about lipstick on your teeth or smudged.
 
If you are not a big red lipstick fan then I would highly recommend you try this chubby stick as this formula is one of my favourites.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo