March Favourites 2015

This month has been quite a busy month and last week I was really well so haven't really worn a lot of makeup due to being ill. When I have worn makeup I have been just been reaching for things that I can trust and apply without even thinking about. Also I have a book favourite this month as well which is exciting as I don't really talk about books much on my blog!

BENEFIT FAKE UP CONCEALER// Recently I finished up my beloved collection lasting perfection concealer and without a back up in my stash I started using the Benefit Fake Up concealer. The concealer it's self matches my foundation colour but I prefer my concealers to be lighter than my foundation and therefore more brightening. But it is the formula of this concealer that I am head over heals for: there is a stick of concealer but around the concealer there is an outer tube of moisturiser. As a result this product is really hydrating under the eyes and means they look more away!

BENEFIT ROLLER LASH MASCARA// Without a doubt this is the only mascara I have used for about two months and that is why it has been featured on my blog several times. Usually I prefer volumising mascaras but this has converted me to lengthening formulas. One coat of mascara gives me really long and separated lashes; even thought it gives me incredibly long lashes they are still really wearable during the day. As I write this it is 8:30pm and my lashes have not dropped or smudged since the beginning of the day. It is definitely my favourite mascara at the moment !
 
MAYEBLLINE COLOUR TATTOO IN ON AND ON BRONZE// Yet again this is in another one of my monthly favourites because it is just the best cream eye shadow. This month I have reached for it so much because most mornings when I am in a rush I haven't got time to be thinking about eyeshadow combinations. My favourite way to wear this is blended out with my finger on my lids and then either a thin line of liquid liner or a thin line of brown pencil,
 
ESSIE NAIL POLISH IN SAND TROPEZ// Like with my on and on bronze colour tattoo and my roller lash mascara, I have been wearing Essie's Sand Tropez nail polish all month because I don't have to think about it when I am wearing it. Sand Tropez is a creamy light taupe colour that looks very sophisticated on the nails and my I love how put together my nails look when I wear this. If you want to read more about this polish I did a review here.
 
IF I STAY BY GAYLE FORMAN// When this film came out I went to watch it and loved it so much. As a result I decided to read the book ( normally I read the books first but didn't this time!) and so far I am enjoying it. Obviously I know what happeneds in the end but it is written in a really clever way and would recommend it if you want a girly chick flick to read. Let me know if you would like to read a most on my top book recommendations.
 
What are your favourites this month?
 
-MissBeccaBeauty xo

8 comments:

  1. On and On Bronze is my favourite every month. I wear it a lot. So pretty and long lasting! The Essie nail polish is also lovely. I really like wearing pastel colours any time of the year. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will always wear on and on bronze and I can see my self actually using it all up! I don't wear many pastel polishes but this year I'm going to try to :) x

      Delete
  2. I can not stop raving about Color tattoo eyeshadows. They are one of my all time favorite products. And I have to try out that mascara as soon as I finish with They're real

    My favorites: sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/2015/03/march-favorites-favoriti-za-mart.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, I need to get more in my collection!

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of Essie Sand Tropez. Such a gorgeous neutral shade. I haven't tried out Roller Lash yet and my mother has it before me haha!

    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You need to try Roller Lash, its amazing x

      Delete
  4. I've read I I stay recently and then I went on to read the sequel and honestly they are both incredible - you have to read the sequel afterwards!
    ramblingroseblog.blogspot.com
    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sand Tropez looks lovely! :) On & On Bronze is such a classic and I like Roller Lash too. Great picks :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo