Minimalist Nails

For the past few weeks all I have been wearing on my nails is this shade from Essie: Sand Tropez. I have been loving the minimalist look that this polish gives and I find that because it is so understated that it goes with absolutely any outfit.
 
Sand Tropez is a creamy light taupe colour that looks very sophisticated on the nails. Whenever I wear this I can tell I am wearing a polish but it isn't anything too drastic. It just makes my hands looks put together. The formula of this is completely streak free and even though it is a natural colour, it only takes two coats for it to be completely opaque. I find this application super easy and the brush is the perfect width to make applying the colour nice and quick. For me this polish lasts a good 3 days before I have to re-apply and when this polish has started to chip I have taken it off and just re-applied it again because I love it so much. In fact I have used a quarter of this bottle already which is impressive for me because I never make a dent in any nail polish!
 
This is the only Essie polish I own but I can see myself branching out and trying lots more because of my love for this one. I would love you hear you recommendations for any good Essie polishes or for the colour you go to when you want a minimalist, fuss free nail polish.

-MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Essie polish fan. I just love their colour range. I've had Sand Tropez on my wishlist for a while but haven't splurged on it yet. Absolutely gorgeous neutral colour
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo