Three Things : New Skincare Products


For a while now I have been really happy with my skincare routine and haven't really swapped and changed any products out. However recently I have got my hands on a few new skincare products and wanted to show you what I think of them. 

SUPERDRUG ALOE VERA DE-STRESSING MUD MASK// At £2.59 this is an absolute bargain and the price doesn't justify how good this product is. I was intrigued by the "de-stressing" title as I tend to get stressed a lot so I like products that help to de-stress and was sold by the fact it is for normal to combination skin. The packaging is nothing fancy but it doesn't look cheap either. The mask is very thick in texture and like the packaging, it is a bright green colour - which makes the mask more fun to wear because you look like a green monster! Application wise it is really easy and I like to use my fingers, however you have to apply the product quite quickly otherwise it begins to set. I leave the mask on for 10 minuets and I can feel a little bit of tingling which I don't mind because it just feels like the product is working. To remove the mask I use a hot cloth and it does need a little bit of scrubbing to get it all off but nothing that would irritate your skin too much. Sometimes my skin is left looking a little red but usually I use a soothing toner and thick moisturiser and all is good! This purse friendly product is available at Superdrug, in store and online. 

LIZ EARLE EYEBRIGHT SOOTHING EYE LOTION// I got this in the QVC's todays special value which was a huge set of 7 or 8 full size Liz Earle products. The other products are all products I have used before but this was one that I hadn't tried. I suffer from hayfever and allergies as a result I often get irritated, red and itchy eyes. Liz Earle’s Eyebright is a gorgeously soothing eye lotion that is amazing to use on your eyes when they are irritated. It is amazing to use in the morning as it refreshes your eyes, makes them look more awake and removes any traces of eye makeup left from the night before. I can see this becoming a staple in my skincare routine because my eyes are in need of more care and attention!

JANJIRA NEW RANGE THERAPY TONER*// I do enjoy using my Liz Earle toner, so I have high expectations when it comes to toners as I already have one that works well for me. Having said that I am really impressed by this toner. It actually has a really nostalgic scent to it which somewhat reminds me of the Nurofen in a bottle! A toner is designed to remove dead cells and dirt; which is definitely effectively does. There is also mushroom extract in the toner, I didn't know mushroom could be used in skincare, and the mushroom actually reduces the appearance of pores. I have definitely notices the difference in my pores and this is good to use in the morning before applying foundation because it does reduce the appearance of pores.

Have you tried any of these products? Have you discoverer any new skincare products recently?

MissBeccaBeauty xo

4 comments:

  1. I don't think the mask is for me because my skin likes to be treated very gently. The Eyebright is one of my favourite products though and the Mushroom Toner sounds AMAZING! I had never heard of this before but I am definitely going to hunt it down and purchase one for myself. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should definitely get the toner, it works so well at reducing pores! x

      Delete
    2. Hi Julie - Ellen,

      We're glad you like the sound of our Therapy toner! All products are available at www.janjira.co.uk

      Kind regards

      Delete
  2. The oil treatment from Morocconoil is one of the most popular hair oils on the market, Acne Clinic NYC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo