My Favourite Pins | Beauty Quotes

 
 
 

 
 

Hey Peeps,
 
So I tweeted on twitter saying that I had hit a bit of a bloggers block and during one of the twitter chats, someone mentioned that scrolling through Pinterest helps for inspiration. I came across quite a few beauty related quotes and thought I would just share them with you today! None of these images are mine they are all ones I have found on the internet but I have added a link at the bottom of each image to the website where I found it.
 
 
 
(I couldn't find a source for this anywhere, sorry)
 
 

 Source

Source

I hope you have enjoyed this short post! I would really appreciate any blog post suggestions as I have hit a mega bloggers block but don't want to stop blogging. Also if you have any ideas for a Halloween post you would like me to do then let me know either on twitter or in the comment. What are your favourite beauty quotes??

MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post! I love the little happy/positive/inspiration posts that are going around at the moment.
    I really like the glitter one haha! :)
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I appreciate it!! I love positive posts too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo