Autumn Nail Polishes


Hey Peeps,
I was searching through my nail polish collection and came across these 4 little beauties and thought they are perfect shades to wear this autumn! In the autumn I love wearing greys and purples, but I also through a classic orange in there for those who like to wear a bright pop of colour in the autumn.
First up is a nail polish from OPI in the shade Tangerine Scene, what a cool name! I have to say OPU come up with the best names for their products, and don't you think it sounds way more appealing that shade 17? This orange is really funky and when I wear it, a slight hint of summer time shines through. I discovered the other day that I have THREE orange nail polishes from different brands but are all pretty much the exact same shade, I mean who needs THREE orange nail polishes anyway :D I am going to be wearing this around Halloween as I think it is super appropriate and yeah, that's all I have to say on this one!
Next up is another OPI nail polish and is in the shade Can You Dig It? This colour is gorgeous and goes with any skin tone. I find it can be either casual or you can wear it on a night out as well; so versatile! I am not a big fan of really dark colours on my nails but slowing I am going across onto the dark side (get it... dark side :D). Purple is one of my favourite colours anyway so it is nice to wear a purple that I love!!
Now onto a Leighton Denny polish (Ooohhhh look who's getting fancy ...). This one is in the shade Supermauva. At first I wasn't too keen on this colour, but now I love it. For a distance it looks grey nut when you look up close it is actually a pale grey with lots of purple shimmer running through. This polish is a win win for me; shimmer and purple all in one bottle... things just got too exciting for a teenage girl!!
Finally my last nail polish is another from Leighton Denny and is in the shade Zero Gravity. This is a pale matte grey that looks really nice either on its own, or paired with a sparkly/ shimmery shade or a really dark shade. I find it looks a bit plain on its own, but looks so pretty complimenting another shade. Also another tip is of you have a summer polish you are in love with and want to carry on wearing in Autumn or Winter, wear it with a matte grey like this and it instantly makes your nails more suited to the colder seasons!!
I hope you have found this post useful and let me know what nail polishes you love in Autumn!!
MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:





My Top 3 Summer Nail Polishes
My Top 3 Summer Nail Polishes
NOTD Nails Inc Belgrave Place
NOTD Nails Inc Belgrave Place
 NOTD | Oh My That’s A Bright Orange!
NOTD | Oh My That’s A Bright Orange!
</


Autumn 2013 Beauty Trends
Autumn 2013 Beauty Trends

7 comments:

  1. I really like your shades of OPI nail varnish! they look so fab and very autumnal! xx

    littlemissbirch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love autumnal nail vanishes xx

      Delete
  2. I seen Tangerine Scene up there and instantly thought "Pumpkin Nail Art!" haha. I love Can You Dig It, too. :D

    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do pumpkin nail art, but heavuem got a clue about nail art :/ xx

      Delete
  3. Love that orange colour - would look great with the more dark autumn outfits! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought to style it that way! Thanks for the advice xx

      Delete
  4. I love the OPI one, perfect for Halloween! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo