A Weekend In St Andrews


A few weeks ago I went up to St Andrews for a family wedding, and despite all the travelling (it took us eight hours to get home!), it was a wonderful weekend in a beautiful place. Throughout the weekend I took loads of photos and wanted to share some of my favourites with you.















Apparently I have a thing for black and white photos! These were taken on the day of the wedding and my Uncle and Auntie got married in the University Chapel of St Andrews. It was a magnificent chapel and was really strange because the pews were facing in on each other, but it did mean you got an amazing view as the bride walked down the aisle. We then went to the Old Course Hotel for the reception which overlooked the golf course, the beach and the sea. In the evening there were several Polaroid cameras going round so people could take Polaroids throughout the night. My sister and I took Polaroids all night which was so much fun! 


On Sunday we spent the day wondering around St Andrews walking around all the streets and I took photos at literally everything.In the afternoon we went for a walk along the beach by the golf cause, and although it was quite cold I had a great time. The ice-cream shop featured above is the best in St Andrews and at the reception there was an ice-cream cart from Jeanette's, an ice-cream after dancing for ages is honestly the best thing ever! I have decided that I absolutely love St Andrews and I really want to go back in the summer, I am even thinking of considering it as a place to go for University. 


Have you ever been to St Andrews? 
Would you like to see a post on what beauty products I took away with me?


-MissBeccaBeauty xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo